Our manufacturing is performed in 5 production halls equipped with modern machines and devices. To meet the constantly growing requirements of our customers we have increased our efficiency, by building a new paint shop with an area of 2400m².
Our employees are certified, experienced and regularly trained to perform their work professionally and according to the newest standards.
In our manufacturing processes, we use the following material grades:
- Constructional steel:
- Non-alloy steel: S235JR÷S355J2
- Fine-grained and/or heat treated steel: S460Q÷S690QL
- Steels for pressure vessels:
- Non-alloy, low alloy and alloy steels for high temperature performances: P235GH÷10CrMo9-10; 21CrMoV5-7
- Fine grained steel for pressure equipment: P275NH÷P460NL2
- Stainless steel: 1.4301÷1,4571
- Ferritic and austenitic heat-resistant steels (e.g. 1.4713, 1.4828,1.4878)
- Wear-resistant steel (e.g. Cr4000, Cr8000, Hardox, hard facing plates EIPA 480, AB200)
- Ferritic-austenitic steel type of DUPLEX, SuperDuplex (e.g. 1.4462)
- Nickel-chromium alloys (e.g. Alloy 59)